|Image designed by Freepik|
Thank you so much to Joan @Fiddler Blue for tagging me in these awards. She's lovely, guys. If you haven't checked out her blog yet you should totally do so because she's honestly one of the nicest people I've met on the blogosphere to date.
I was actually tagged for The Dragon's Loyalty Award as well, but I don't know enough people in the book blogging community (yet!) to tag so I'll just be doing The Creative Blogger Award :)
FIVE INCREDIBLY INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ME
(yes they will be interesting.. shush)
- I am bilingual. Here in Malaysia, the national language is Malay. It's also a compulsory subject in school up to your secondary school education. So naturally, I can speak, read, and write both in Malay and English :D
- I was punched in the face by a fellow classmate in my first year of school. (I was seven) I can't remember much about this incident, but I think I deserved it! All I remember is being taken to the principal's office along with my classmate, and our lovely principal sorted out all our seven-year old anger issues. My classmate and I became quite good friends after that.
- When I was in school, my art teacher told us to divide a paper in half. I proceeded to measure the entire length of the paper, divide that number by two, and measure it again. I then realized I could've just folded the paper. Mind you, I wasn't that young when I did this.
- I was convinced at the age of 6 that I would become one of Santa's helpers, but I didn't know how to wrap presents. This concerned me a great deal. I don't know how my parents dealt with me as a child.
- I'm hopelessly short. I'm 5'2 and have remained that height since I was 13. Malaysians aren't very tall people, thank the heavens. But I'm still one of the shortest ones in my class. We can't have everything in life.
I HEREBY TAG:
(only if you guys want to of course!)
Congratulations. Now you know everything about me. (not really, but close.) I promise I fold paper like a normal person now, so don't find me too weird. :D Do you have any interesting facts about yourself to share? (of course you do. you my friend, are an incredibly interesting person *winks*)
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.